Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 has two openings on the Hospital Board of Commissioners. These positions represent the Packwood, Randle and Glenoma areas, as well as the Mossyrock and Silver Creek areas.
Candidates must be registered voters and reside in one of the specific voter precincts for each position.
Position #2—Randle, Packwood and Glenoma
- Voting Precinct 5, Big Bottom
- Voting Precinct 38, Packwood
- Voting Precinct 42, Randle East
- Voting Precinct 43, Randle West
- Voting Precinct 60, Verndale
Position #3—Mossyrock and Silver Creek areas
- Voting Precinct 29, Klickitat
- Voting Precinct 400, Mossyrock
- A portion of Voting Precinct 24, Harmony
- A portion of Voting Precinct 50, Silver Creek
- A portion of Voting Precinct, 56, Temple
If you are unsure of your voter precinct, visit www.votewa.gov. If you live in one of the partial voting precincts, call the Lewis County Elections Department at 360-740-1278 to determine if you are eligible for these positions.
A special board meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 27th at 6 p.m. to provide information to prospective candidates. Current commissioners will explain the duties, obligations and time requirements. In keeping with current pandemic precautions, the meeting will be held online or via telephone.
A second special board meeting will be held on June 4th at 3 p.m. for candidate interviews. These, too, will be conducted virtually.
For more information, call 360-496-3537.