Board, Medical Staff selects officers, chiefs
MORTON, WA – Lewis County Hospital District No. 1, doing business as Arbor Health, has announced the new slate of officers for the Board of Commissioners, as well as the medical staff officers and clinical service chiefs. The Board of Hospital Commissioners voted to maintain Trish Frady as chairperson and Tom Herrin as Secretary for the duration of 2021. This is the second year for both in these positions.
Arbor Health’s new Chief of Staff will be Mark Hansen, MD, with Tom Anderson, MD, serving as Immediate Past Chief of Staff and Kevin McCurry, MD as Secretary.
- Chief of Surgery, Tom Anderson, MD
- Respiratory Therapy, Quoc Ho, MD
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Quoc Ho, MD
- Medicine, Quoc Ho, MD
- Family Practice, Don Allison, MD
- Rehabilitation Services, Merrell Cooper, DO
- Emergency Department, Jeff Ford MD
- Sleep Center, Jakdej Nikomborirak, MD
Arbor Health, Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 is an Acute Care Hospital. We are classified as a Level III Stroke Center and Level II Cardiac Center and Level V Trauma Center.