Arbor Health relaxes visitor restrictions
MORTON, Wash. –Arbor Health—Morton Hospital and its three primary care clinics—Randle Clinic, Morton Clinic and Mossyrock Clinic—have eased up on the visitor restrictions put into place during the COVID-19 Delta variant. While the health system has not returned to pre-pandemic policies, the restrictions have been lessened.
(Exceptions to the following may be permitted at all locations for sensitive scenarios such as minor patients, end-of-life situations, or other special circumstances at the medical provider's discretion.)
- At the physician’s discretion, non-respiratory patients or COVID-negative patients may have one dedicated visitor.
- Respiratory-illness patients or COVID-suspected/confirmed remain with no visitors permitted.
Admitted Hospital Patients
- Non-respiratory patients or COVID-negative patients may have one dedicated visitor per day.
- Patients on COVID-aerosol isolation remain with no visitors permitted.
- Patients may be accompanied by one dedicated support person
- The café is still closed to the public with the exception of the admitted hospital patient’s dedicated visitor.
Hospital Gift Shop
- The gift shop is open to the public.
All Arbor Health facilities still require all visitors and staff to wear a mask or face shield with virus-symptom screening on entrance.