MORTON, Wash. –Arbor Health—Morton Hospital and its three primary care clinics—Randle Clinic, Morton Clinic and Mossyrock Clinic—have eased up on the visitor restrictions put into place during the COVID-19 Delta variant. While the health system has not returned to pre-pandemic policies, the restrictions have been lessened.
(Exceptions to the following may be permitted at all locations for sensitive scenarios such as minor patients, end-of-life situations, or other special circumstances at the medical provider's discretion.)
- At the physician’s discretion, non-respiratory patients or COVID-negative patients may have one dedicated visitor.
- Respiratory-illness patients or COVID-suspected/confirmed remain with no visitors permitted.
Admitted Hospital Patients
- Non-respiratory patients or COVID-negative patients may have one dedicated visitor per day.
- Patients on COVID-aerosol isolation remain with no visitors permitted.
- Patients may be accompanied by one dedicated support person
- The café is still closed to the public with the exception of the admitted hospital patient’s dedicated visitor.
Hospital Gift Shop
- The gift shop is open to the public.
All Arbor Health facilities still require all visitors and staff to wear a mask or face shield with virus-symptom screening on entrance.