The health and safety of Arbor Health patients and staff is our primary concern. We are working diligently to provide protection to those in our facilities from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) exposure as well as prepare for future patients’ needs.
In an effort to protect our patients and staff from unnecessary exposure, we have implemented the following restrictions.
- Regardless of location, access to all of our facilities is limited to persons over the age of 16 unless they are seeking treatment.
- Acute Care patients are limited to one visitor per day. (Exceptions are made for patients under 18-years old.)
- Visiting hours are reduced to 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- All patients and visitors will be screened for virus symptoms on entering the building.
Once this crisis has passed, we will return to our standard visiting hours:
Family members and friends are encouraged to visit loved ones during their hospital stay. Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We ask that visits be kept brief, as it is important for patients to receive as much rest as possible. For that reason, we ask that friends and relatives follow these guidelines:
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- Visitors in semiprivate rooms should be considerate of both patients.
- Persons with colds, sore throats or any other contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the physician or nurse needs to see the patient.