Arbor Health, an equal-opportunity employer, offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our employees.
Arbor Health is committed to providing a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment substance abuse screening is required as a condition of employment.
Information regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) can be found here.
Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Family Practice Physician (Full-time)
Family Medicine MD or DO
Arbor Health seeks a Family Medicine Physician (FM) to join a new Rural Healthcare Clinic in Packwood, Washington (WA). Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine (FM). Position Highlights:
- Mainly outpatient with 1:5 seven-day hospitalist rotation
- 4-day workweek in rural health clinic
- Designated rural health clinic – variety of cases seen
- Opportunity for mentorship
- 14-18 Patients per day
- Health Professional Shortage Area
Provide routine primary health care for patients of all ages. Provider must possess knowledge of patient care modalities for infants, children, adults and geriatrics. Flexible schedule. Optional Hospitalist rotation at our critical access hospital.
- Safe and welcoming community
- Easy access to camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, boating, golfing and skiing
- Centrally located between the snowcapped Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Rainier
- Easy access to Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon
- Location: Packwood, Washington, Map It
Standard for portrayal of mission and values:
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 core values of - One team, on Mission. Go out of your way, to brighten someone's day. Own it, embrace it. Care like crazy. Motivate, elevate, appreciate. Know the way, show the way, ease the way. Find joy along the way.
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the mission of Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 to foster trust and nurture a healthy community.
- Is cooperative and supportive to others within the department and hospital providing care and services.
250,00 - 254,000
Open until filled
Shannon Kelly - firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-496-3531