Arbor Health, an equal-opportunity employer, offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our employees.
Arbor Health is committed to providing a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment substance abuse screening is required as a condition of employment.
Information regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) can be found here.
Email completed application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash Posting Clerk (part-time) 2 positions
The Cash Posting Clerks primary duties include but are not limited to posting cash and back up posting for charge adjustments with a mandatory accuracy rate of 98%.
Maintenance of remittance advice files and documentation received from Medical Records patient management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year computer training and/or experience. One year medical/clinic insurance billing experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to use sound judgment in decision making.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated time management skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to handle a high workload volume.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Ability to be flexible and demonstrated ability to be adaptable.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage, billing and medical terminology preferred.
- Can operate computer, copy machine, switchboard, phone and fax efficiently.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Cash posting accuracy of 98%.
- Post Cash with 24 – 48 hours of receipt
- Balance AR batches for General Ledger
- Copy and Distribute problem remits to appropriate biller
- Maintain files as needed or requested
- Other Duties as assigned.
Standard for portrayal of mission and values:
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 values of achievement, creativity and innovation, teamwork, quality, and integrity.
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the mission of Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 to provide our highest level of compassionate, diligent and professional medical care.
- Is cooperative and supportive to others within the department and hospital providing care and services.
- Treats individuals including patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patient families, physicians, volunteers, visitors and others with respect, dignity and fairness.
- Behaves professionally and ethically in all interactions with patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patients' families, physicians volunteers, and others.
- Is consistently courteous to patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patient’s families, physicians, volunteers and others; greets individuals and provides assistance and direction in an attentive and helpful manner.
- Willingly strives at continuous quality improvement to achieve quality work the first time every time.
- Is willing to learn new procedures and develop new skills for the purpose of improving quality of care and services.
- Willingly participates as a member of work team(s) supporting the goals and objectives of the department and the district.
- When answering the telephone, is courteous to caller, clearly identifies department, name and takes a message or directs calls as necessary in a helpful manner.
Open until filled