We want to hear from you!
We are preparing for the Hospital District’s next strategic plan and collecting data on community needs. We have developed several options for the community to tell us:
- What services do you value that are currently offered by the District?
- What services are currently lacking in your community that you would like to see offered locally?
- What are the greatest unmet healthcare needs in the community?
This survey is designed to identify the unmet need and gaps in the community.
This survey can be found at this link.
Community Focus Groups.
A Community Focus Group Program. These in-person groups will be held throughout the District. Each group will consist of 10-15 people and will be led by an outside entity in order to gather honest input on needs and strategies for addressing those needs. You can sign up for these focus groups at this link.
These sessions will be held by District representatives:
Note: Masks are required in all medical facilities
- Thursday, February 9th, Mineral Neighborhood Christian Center
- Monday, February 13th, Morton Hospital conference room
- Thursday, February 16th, Mossyrock Clinic waiting room
- Monday, February 20th, Randle Clinic waiting room
- Tuesday, February 21st, Packwood Community Center
All of the above listening sessions are set to begin at 6 p.m. Finger foods will be served.