Arbor Health is a great place to work. In addition to being an equal-opportunity employer, offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our employees, we truly appreciate and value our staff. One of the ways we demonstrate our appreciation is our Employee Recognition Program.
If you are ready for a new adventure in life, we want to invite you to consider a job in an organization that prides itself in community support, employee engagement and financial stability. We believe we are “just what the doctor ordered” for you.
If you have employment questions, please contact Jamie Brazil at email@example.com
Arbor Health is committed to providing a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment substance abuse screening is required as a condition of employment.
Information regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) can be found here.
Information regarding Machine Readable Files – Transparency in Coverage can be found here HMA Link: https://sawus2prdticmrfhma.z5.web.core.windows.net/
Environmental Services Technician - Per Diem (CPT)
This position is responsible for keeping assigned work areas cleaned, sanitary and aseptic by scouring, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, using germicides, wet dusting, making beds and performing and performing duties as listed in procedures.
Primary job responsibilities:
A. Housekeeping Standards:
- Economical use of detergents/germicides used in daily work.
- Wet dusting
- Make beds with correct bed making techniques
- Dust mop and wet mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Clean bathrooms following proper procedure
- Wash wall and windows following proper procedure
- Clean rooms after discharge of patient following proper procedure
- Clean surgery and recovery following proper procedure
- Recognize areas that need attention and take appropriate action
- Incorporate assigned cleaning into daily routine
B. Laundry Standards:
- Sort soiled linens following proper procedure
- Wash laundry on appropriate cycles
- Dry laundry at appropriate temperature
- Perform correct folds in individual categories of clean linen
- Distribute and store linen following proper procedure
- Incorporate assigned duties into daily schedule
- Report unsafe work to Director of Facilities/Support Services and then correct the things that can be corrected.
- Replace tools and equipment properly when the job is completed.
Standard for portrayal of mission and values:
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 core values of - One team, on Mission. Go out of your way, to brighten someone's day. Own it, embrace it. Care like crazy. Motivate, elevate, appreciate. Know the way, show the way, ease the way. Find joy along the way.
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the mission of Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 to foster trust and nurture a healthy community.
- Is cooperative and supportive to others within the department and hospital providing care and services.
- Treats individuals including patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patient families, physicians, volunteers, visitors and others with respect, dignity and fairness.
- Behaves professionally and ethically in all interactions with patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patients' families, physicians volunteers, and others.
- Is consistently courteous to patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patient’s families, physicians, volunteers and others; greets individuals and provides assistance and direction in an attentive and helpful manner.
- Willingly strives at continuous quality improvement to achieve quality work the first time every time.
- Is willing to learn new procedures and develop new skills for the purpose of improving quality of care and services.
- Willingly participates as a member of work team(s) supporting the goals and objectives of the department and the district.
- When answering the telephone, is courteous to caller, clearly identifies department, name and takes a message or directs calls as necessary in a helpful manner.
Open until filled