Arbor Health is a great place to work. In addition to being an equal-opportunity employer, offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our employees, we truly appreciate and value our staff. One of the ways we demonstrate our appreciation is our Employee Recognition Program.
If you are ready for a new adventure in life, we want to invite you to consider a job in an organization that prides itself in community support, employee engagement and financial stability. We believe we are “just what the doctor ordered” for you.
If you have employment questions, please contact Jamie Brazil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbor Health is committed to providing a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment substance abuse screening is required as a condition of employment.
Information regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) can be found here.
Information regarding Machine Readable Files – Transparency in Coverage can be found here HMA Link: https://sawus2prdticmrfhma.z5.web.core.windows.net/
Rapid Care Clinic Medical Assistant -(Full-time)
- High School graduate or equivalent. Medical terminology preferred.
- Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified, or Licensed Practical Nurse, required with annual renewal. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification or must be obtained within 30 days of hire through American Heart Association (AHA) or approved organization that follows AHA Guidelines.
- One year computer experience, preferred. .
Primary job responsibilities:
- The Rapid Care Technician assists the Physician by performing direct patient care activities under the direction of the Physician as described in the unit specific competencies and seeks out appropriate assistance in situations that are beyond his/her knowledge, competency, and scope of practice.
- Documents care provided on appropriate nursing notes as per policy.
- Provide comfort and compassion to all patients, according to patient’s level of understanding. L
- Act as liaison for the Rapid Care Clinic providing comfort and compassion to patient’s family, friends, etc., and keep them informed of current developments.
Registers patients on-line with correct information that includes:
-Accurate billing and insurance information.
-Collect and record cash/credit card payments.
- Keeps work areas neat and clean.
- Keeps room stocked.
- Complete lab and/or radiology orders.
- Maintain accurate patient log.
- May assist with transporting of patients to Emergency Room, diagnostic testing, hospital admits, and to clinic visits, etc.
- Patient personal belongings management
- Audits physician charges.
- Attends 4 staff meetings per year.
Completes annual mandatory education requirements
- Rapid Care Clinic Tech Competencies
- Other duties as assigned.
Standard for portrayal of mission and values:
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 core values of - One team, on Mission. Go out of your way, to brighten someone's day. Own it, embrace it. Care like crazy. Motivate, elevate, appreciate. Know the way, show the way, ease the way. Find joy along the way.
- Employee demonstrates and fosters the mission of Lewis County Hospital District No. 1 to foster trust and nurture a healthy community.
- Is cooperative and supportive to others within the department and hospital providing care and services.
- Treats individuals including patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patient families, physicians, volunteers, visitors and others with respect, dignity and fairness.
- Behaves professionally and ethically in all interactions with patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patients' families, physicians volunteers, and others.
- Is consistently courteous to patients, co-workers, supervisors, management, patient’s families, physicians, volunteers and others; greets individuals and provides assistance and direction in an attentive and helpful manner.
- Willingly strives at continuous quality improvement to achieve quality work the first time every time.
- Is willing to learn new procedures and develop new skills for the purpose of improving quality of care and services.
- Willingly participates as a member of work team(s) supporting the goals and objectives of the department and the district.
- When answering the telephone, is courteous to caller, clearly identifies department, name and takes a message or directs calls as necessary in a helpful manner.
Open until filled